Careers: Social Media Intern
We are looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Intern to join our team. As a Social Media Intern, you will be responsible for managing and developing the brand of SI on various social media platforms. You will have the opportunity to gain valuable experience in social media affiliate and management, while contributing to the growth of our brand.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and develop the brand of SI on various social media platforms.
- Create and post engaging content that reflects the values and mission of SI.
- Monitor and analyse social media metrics to track performance and identify areas for improvement.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest trends and developments in social media marketing.
- Communicate and comment on the latest trending issues of our services and publications in the industry.
- Use the English language to create compelling and accurate social media posts.
- Take initiative for organic growth on social media.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Practical knowledge (great) of Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Excellent ability to communicate and comment on the latest trending issues of our services and publications in the industry.
- Excellent use of the English language.
- Good initiative for organic growth on social media.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Passion for social media and marketing.
- This is an unpaid internship, but we offer valuable experience in social media management and marketing. We encourage students and recent graduates to apply, as this is a great opportunity to gain practical skills and add to your resume.
If you are interested in this position, please submit your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role. We look forward to hearing from you!
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.