Careers: Public Affairs Officer
If you know and wish to engage with Strategy International (SI)’ public relations department, to engage in various public affairs networking and increase the impact factor of Strategy International (SI) Ltd get in contact with us. Prior experience and good knowledge abilities in an international scale is a must. Strategy International (SI) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All reflective information will be kept confidential, under the GDPR rules. Position is open until filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Know the policies and objectives of Strategy International (SI) Ltd
- Able to present to clients the mission and services of the company
- Enhance the public network of the company in collaborative mode with other departments
- Innovate in public affairs and coordinate events, meetings and conferences
- Be open to media outlets and coordinate operational efforts to positively exhibit the works of the company
Skills and Qualifications:
- Degree in Public Affairs or Related international affairs.
- Prior proven working experience in public relations or marketing or public affairs office
- Ability to work remotely and physically to travel when required
- Benefits to be discussed upon successful candidature.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.