Careers: Projects Application Director
Strategy International (SI) Ltd, is currently searching for a senior or junior candidate that would be able to either lead or be part of a team that would apply for research grants or programs (government, institutional and private). The “projects application officer or director” needs to have experience and knowledge on various application purposes and locations Considering the position of the director, the director will also be able to establish her/his team of experts to multiply applications and efforts and associate the needs of each of our senior consultants and company objectives. This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs. Strategy International (SI) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer. All reflective information will be kept confidential, under the GDPR rules. Position(s) is/are open until filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ability to apply for research grants
- Evaluate needs based on the programs and the objectives of the company
- Organize meetings that would bring junior and senior scholars and third parties to work together to apply and operate grants
- Create team members (if for the director position) in order to apply for multiple grants.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Proven knowledge and capacity to apply for grants and programs (Institutional, governmental, national, and private global)
- Driven knowledge and capacity to coordinate efforts for the creation of a team to complete multiple programs and tasks related.
- Educational and scientific knowledge on the subjects of operations of the company
- Ability to organize workshops and meetings.
- Multilingual environment (English is a must)
- Ability to work remotely
- This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs.
- Benefits will be jointly decided between the candidate and the company and will apply upon success of each program only upon successful grant of application.
- All benefits will be added in each budget of each person working on the application and program.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.