Careers: Junior Scholar - Consultant
If you are a recent PhD or MA by research, scholar, or if you believe that wish to commit and engage into various written and audio-visual projects; if you wish to innovate; if you have new ideas; if you have the passion to bring in a network of contacts and establish collaborations with institutions, organizations and or governments, write on subjects of international and global affairs or if you have the empirical knowledge and/or field experience and working closely in a team of senior scholars and consultants, do get in touch with us. Through Strategy International (SI) Ltd, you will be given the opportunity to build on your early steps and career and learn how projects and work takes place. This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs. Strategy International is an equal opportunities employer. All reflective information will be kept confidential if shared under the GDPR rules. Position(s) is/are open at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The duties and responsibilities are laid out. They are not limited to below mentioned duties, yet reflect the majority of the expectations. The aim is to work with senior consultants and experts, help and learn how to consult clients, get creative knowledge and information and also publish work through our audio/video and written platforms.
- Follow the leadership of your program director
- Support the lead director for crafting a new program and/or finance of application
- Support and co-write with leading experts and authors about the objectives
- Conduct research of qualitative and quantitative analysis skills and work with the team of SI when required
- Be able to write through our publications ongoing or new research based on the experience and knowledge
Skills and Qualifications:
- Minimum MA level by research graduate with some few years of proven experience
- Multilingual knowledge
- International knowledge and understanding
- Ability to work in an international and remote environment through online platforms
- This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs.
- All possible benefits negotiable based on the client and project alike needs and requirements and upon first agreement through Strategy International and team leader
- Based on the above benefits and agreement we would include expenses as project based payment)
Timeframe of collaboration of the Junior Scholar(s) at Strategy International (SI) ltd
Negotiable and dependant on the project timeframe.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.