Careers: Internship(s) Positions
Strategy International (SI) Ltd, is open for internship collaborations and actively looking for institutional/organizational collaborations. If you have an interest in joining our company in conducting your scientific or academic internship through an established agreement with your academic or scientific institution or agency or organization, please do contact us. You will find out that our team has the passion to deliver value added results and knowledge capacity. As intern you will have the opportunity to work among some of the best in the related objectives fields that Strategy International (SI) Ltd is working with. We are an equal opportunities employer. Internship positions should be financed by the academic institution. All reflective information will be kept confidential, under the GDPR rules. Internship Positions run throughout the year. Coordination with your respective institution for optimal result is of utmost importance to your internship. Position(s) is/are open at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interns have to follow the administrative or scientific tasks of the team leaders of strategy international
- Responsibilities relate with scientific support, rapporteur duty and scientific research on ongoing or new pending issues
- Interns will be able to take part in consultations of the client (so far as the client is aware for learning purposes only)
- Interns may have the opportunity to work in different levels and duties in order to learn all steps and levels of a consulting think tank
- Responsibilities will also be agreed upon with the respective institution that the intern is affiliated with
- Interns have to complete a scientific research on a subject topic of concern by Strategy International (SI). Will also be interviewed by the end of the internship on the lessons learned.
- A report of completion of the internship will be drafted
- If an MA holder under completion of his/her degree and thesis may be granted the opportunity to work under project at our company and if approved by the respective institution to publish her/his work
Skills and Qualifications:
- Registered student in the final year of the BA or related degree or MA or related degree of related affiliation with the works of strategy international
- Accepted are also PhD students which wish to learn more about our work and decision-making process or who wish to publish their work
- If paid internship should be financed by the academic institution.
- Upon evaluation a successful intern can be awarded the opportunity to discuss and create a project under payment and time-frame
Upon negotiation of the current internship or later on project.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.