Careers: Senior Scholar - Consultant
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Conduct in-depth analysis of cybersecurity trends in specific regions and situations
- Writing skills to develop content such as articles and reports
- Good presentation skills as well as some experience in webinars or podcasting are a plus
- Be able to work as a team member
- Consistent and regular attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in MIS or similar technical program or acceptable industry and work experience.
- 2+ years’ experience as an analyst/consultant in the technology field
- Expert understanding of cyber threats and the associated tactics, techniques, and procedures used to protect organizations.
- Hands-on experience with academic and industry/research reports
- Must be able to work remotely, and collaboratively with the global team in different time-zones
- Mentor and assist team members when necessary. Be able to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively with guests and other Team Members of different backgrounds and levels of experience.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
24 Minoos Street, Strovolos,
Call for help:
(+357) 96 886 872
MON - FRI
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.