Careers: Econometric Analyst
Strategy International (SI) Ltd seeks to collaborate with a scientist that will be able to analyze and examine and co-write projects based on the objective topics and regions of strategy international’s agenda. This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs.
We would like to provide our stakeholders and clients with related information that is updated, statistical in nature as well and optimal through econometric analysis, among others. The potential candidate should be able to create his/her own project and/or collaborate with similar projects with other consultants and scholars. Strategy International (SI) Ltd, is an equal opportunities employer. All reflective information will be kept confidential, under the GDPR rules. The position is open until filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Overview research with econometric and related analysis
- Join research with other consultants in econometric analysis
- Support applications for funding on related programs with relations to the quantitative approach to the subject
Skills and Qualifications:
- Academic or Professional experience in Quantitative Analysis and Econometrics
- Experience in Professional Market Orientation
- Ability to guide experts in joint publications and projects that would provide econometric and statistical approaches.
- This is a self-funded position which can be funded out of grants or applications from research programs.
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.