Careers: Chief Operating Officer (COO)
Strategy International (SI) Ltd is seeking a Chief Operating Officer, to assist the Chief Executive Officer in daily and long-term abilities of Strategy International (SI) Ltd. The candidate should have knowledge abilities from consulting firms and think tanks. Knowing how to operate and manage positions. Be able to bring a vast network of people to help shape and form the works of Strategy International and to bring a growth and development scheme. Strategy International (SI) Ltd, is an equal opportunities employer. All reflective information will be kept confidential, under the GDPR rules Position is open until filled.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate and overview all operations of the company
- Overview Strategic Development of the company
- Overview Financial development of the company
- Innovate on processes and through remote working
- Ability to create and deliver multiple methods of revenue of company
Skills and Qualifications:
- Among others
- Proven and Professional experience in the position of the COO
- Proven track record of growth and development of a company (Strategic, Operational, Financial)
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to utilize methodologies of technology to operate and coordinate efforts
- Successful Candidate will be entitled to specific benefits in the beginning, considering the start-up of the company and the importance to create and increase yearly revenue
For all related applications per our openings, send us all your materials work. Cover letter and reasoning along with other detailed information to: [email protected]
Call for help:
MON - FRI
We look forward to discussing with your organization our joint collaboration.
Contact us via the details below, or enter your request.